Position: Office Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Posting Date: November 11, 2014
Exempt Position: Full-time/Salary
Benefits: Holidays/PTO (No health/dental)
The Wabasha- Kellogg Chamber of Commerce and CVB seeks a positive, outgoing, friendly, and fun professional to fill our Office Manager position. The position is responsible for the administrative operation and marketing functions of the Wabasha-Kellogg Chamber/CVB along with ensuring the effective operation of the front desk and providing outstanding customer service. The position is also responsible for the planning and coordination of all Chamber/CVB events and generally insuring that they run smoothly.
- Assist in staffing office and telephones. Work with the director to make sure the office is fully staffed from 9-5 daily and 9-3 on Saturdays during the summer.
- Greet and assist visitors as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary receptionist for the Chamber with duties including but not limited to answering incoming calls.
- Coordinate events and festivals; this includes fundraising, recruiting volunteers, and logistics.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Keep Chamber website up to date in assigned areas including member changes and promotional materials
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Maintain a master Calendar of Chamber events
- Maintain a record of community information that can be forwarded to publications throughout the year.
- Coordinate distribution of tourism collateral material to surrounding communities, restaurants, and Chambers
- Process information requests daily received via the telephone, mail, and internet or in person.
- Has primary responsibility to CVB data entry and data base management.
- Duties as assigned
Please email resume and cover letter addressing the responsibilities listed to: