at the National Eagle Center and LARK Toy Company
Double the fun and experience wildlife galore! Meet live eagles at the National Eagle Center in Wabasha and then take a ride on a buffalo, goldfish or even a dragon on the hand-carved carousel at LARK Toys in Kellogg.
- One night’s lodging (double occupancy) **
- (2) $15 variety of restaurant gift certificates (browse Wabasha’s restaurants)
- (2) Rides on the hand-carved carousel at LARK Toys
- (2) $15 LARK Toys gift certificates (Good for LARK Café, fudge tree, candy store or mini-golf)
- (2) Admissions to the National Eagle Center
All packages require Advanced Reservations. Offer expires December 31, 2015.
|American Eagle Bluff Bed & Breakfast (more info)
Nature, rivers, birding, antiques and solitude – Spectacular view overlooking rivers.
|America’s Lofts & Spa (more info) Romantic lofts, some with riverviews. In historic downtown Wabasha.||$225||800-482-8188|
|AmericInn of Wabasha (more info)Upgrade to a Themed Suite for $25 more.||$181||651-565-5366|
|Anderson House Hotel (more info) Beautiful Victorian hotel with authentic furnishings. Comfortable, warm. Breakfast provided.||$155||651-565-2500|
|Big River Resort (more info)||$151||651-565-9932|
|Coffee Mill Inn & Suites (more info) Pets welcome. Free plug-ins and at-your-door parking. Quiet and secluded setting. Scenic bluff views.||$165||877-775-1366|
|Eagles on the River Vacation Rentals (more info) Riverfront condos with boatslips. Log homes. Pet friendly.||$265||800-482-8188|
|The River Nest Bed & Breakfast (more info) Stay an additional night for $118. Breathtaking view.||$216||651-560-4077|
* All packages exclude tax. Rates subject to availability.
** Rate assumes double occupancy. Contact the lodging property directly for astonishing second night rate,
the cost of additional guests, or upgrading to a suite.