at the National Eagle Center and LARK Toy Company
Double the fun and experience wildlife galore! Meet live eagles at the National Eagle Center in Wabasha and then take a ride on a buffalo, goldfish or even a dragon on the hand-carved carousel at LARK Toys in Kellogg.
- One night’s lodging for two **
- (2) $15 variety of restaurant gift certificates (browse Wabasha’s restaurants)
- (2) Rides on the hand-carved carousel at LARK Toys
- (2) $15 LARK Toys gift certificates (Good for LARK Café, fudge tree, candy store or mini-golf)
- (2) Admissions to the National Eagle Center
|American Eagle Bluff Bed & Breakfast (more info)
Nature, rivers, birding, antiques and solitude – Spectacular view overlooking rivers.
|America’s Lofts & Spa (more info)
Romantic lofts, some with riverviews. In historic downtown Wabasha.
|AmericInn of Wabasha (more info)
Upgrade to a Themed Suite for $25 more.
|Anderson House Hotel (more info)
Beautiful Victorian hotel with authentic furnishings. Comfortable, warm. Breakfast provided.
|Coffee Mill Inn & Suites (more info)
Pets welcome. Free plug-ins and at-your-door parking. Quiet and secluded setting. Scenic bluff views.
|Eagles on the River Vacation Rentals (more info)
Riverfront condos with boatslips. Log homes. Pet friendly.
|The River Nest Bed & Breakfast (more info)
Stay an additional night for $118. Breathtaking view.
|Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast & Adventure (more info)||$217||651-564-1568|
* All packages exclude tax. Rates subject to availability.
** Rate assumes double occupancy. Contact the lodging property directly for astonishing second night rate, the cost of additional guests, or upgrading to a suite.
All packages require Advanced Reservations. Offer expires January 31, 2017.