Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and bring your special someone to Wabasha. Relax and unwind with a gift basket of wine, chocolate and lotions. Enjoy the rest of your evening by experiencing fine food cuisine, the beauty of the historical downtown and the riverfront walk along the scenic Mississippi River.
- One night’s lodging for two**
- One gift basket (1 bottle of either champagne, red or white wine, stemware, box of assorted mint chocolates, body butter, mineral bath salts, chocolate hearts and truffles)
- (2) $15 variety of restaurant gift certificates (browse Wabasha’s restaurants)
- One rose bouquet
- One $15 gift certificate to Jewels On The River store
|American Eagle Bluff Bed & Breakfast (more info)
Nature, rivers, birding, antiques and solitude – Spectacular view overlooking rivers.
|America’s Lofts & Spa (more info)
Romantic lofts, some with riverviews. In historic downtown Wabasha.
|AmericInn of Wabasha (more info)
Upgrade to a Themed Suite for $25 more.
|Anderson House Hotel (more info)
Beautiful Victorian hotel with authentic furnishings. Comfortable, warm. Breakfast provided.
|Coffee Mill Inn & Suites (more info)
Pets welcome. Free plug-ins and at-your-door parking. Quiet and secluded setting. Scenic bluff views.
|Eagles on the River Vacation Rentals (more info)
Riverfront condos with boatslips. Log homes. Pet friendly.
|The River Nest Bed & Breakfast (more info)
Stay an additional night for $118. Breathtaking view.
|Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast & Adventure (more info)||$269||651-564-1568|
Add $60 to package price with massage at any of the above lodging venues.
* All packages exclude tax. Rates subject to availability.
** Rate assumes double occupancy. Contact the lodging property directly for astonishing second night rate, the cost of additional guests, or upgrading to a suite.
All packages require Advanced Reservations. Offer expires January 31, 2017.