Planning a wedding, party, group meeting or event?
Contact June today to reserve your date!
Located near the Mississippi River in Nelson, Wisconsin. Stop by for lunch or dinner, a scoop or two of gourmet ice cream… and shopping at Laura’s Place! Daily specials of BBQ will fill you up & a full service bar now open! Check out our “Daily Specials” at http://www.jandjbbq.com
The Best Ribs on the River!
Kellogg Store – Knowlton Street – Phone: 767-4768
LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
Like us on Facebook for updates on live entertainment at The Olde Triangle!
Home of the famous Grumpy Old Men movies… Slippery’s offers a full service bar and restaurant located on the main channel of the Mississippi River.
Pull your boat up and stay for a while… we have a 200 foot dock right on our property for easy walk up and sit down service!
During the summer enjoy specials on our patio bar!
Planning a wedding?
We have a full banquet room for up to 200 people!
Across the Street from the National Eagle Center and City Dock
Wednesday to Sunday: 7 am to 2pm
Closed Mondays until March.
Closed Tuesdays Year Round.
Cash or check only.
The very best in everything, but make sure you leave room for dessert!
I was craving just real homemade food… And totally found it. Very personable and friendly service. Enough food to fill you up!
You can find us on Main Street West & Allegheny Avenue next to Hill’s Hardware on Wednesdays from 3-7 pm and Saturdays from 9-noon mid-May through October. Product available will include a variety of fresh local fruits and vegetables, eggs, meats, baked goods, canned goods, flowers, locally produced craft items and more! Wabasha Farmers Market now accepts EBT/SNAP/DEBIT and CREDIT cards. Stop by our information booth for more details! New vendors are always welcome.
Reads Landing Brewing Company is located in a historic two story, store front building right along the Mississippi River. With an unobstructed view of the river, you can watch the boaters in the summer and eagles in the winter while enjoying lunch, dinner, or just an afternoon snack.
Our menu offers a select list of locally produced fish, poultry, and meats. Our chef prepares each with a southern flare that even northerners will enjoy. Don’t forget to try our sweet potato tots with honey butter. They are fast-becoming a favorite!
RLBC is brewing! Stop in for a nice assortment of craft and commercial brews also available in bottles. The unique selections will change often with the seasons. For those who prefer other libations, we have a full bar and wine list as well.
Follow Reads Landing Brewing Co. on Twitter!