The Alpers welcome you to join them for dinner!
Planning a wedding, party, group meeting or event?
Contact June today to reserve your date!
LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.