LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
Don’t miss the chance to play a round on our spectacular 18 hole golf course overlooking the scenic
Mississippi River Valley. Regardless of the season you choose, Spring and Summer with the lush green
grass, rolling hills and mature trees or Fall when the foliage creates a colorful backdrop, you will not be disappointed. Our course has everything you need to craft a truly unforgettable golf experience, from rolling terrain to a thoughtful course design, to a knowledgeable staff. In addition to the fantastic golf, The Bluffs at Coffee Mill features a grass driving range and facilities for event hosting if needed. We also have a Pro Shop for your last minute needs. The course is open from 7:00 a.m. – Dusk. Start your bachelor or bachelorette party, reunion or other celebration with a fun round of golf. Call 651.565.4332 to arrange for a tee time. Before or after golfing, enjoy a bite at our bar and grill beginning at 11:00 a.m. While in the bar, enjoy our large screen televisions to view your favorite sports.
Not a golfer? That’s ok! Come for a visit to our clubhouse for the amazing view from our bar, dining
room or outdoor patio. The drive up to the bluff is worth your time. Drop in for a drink, appetizer or a meal. Our bar and grill hours are 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday. On Mondays we have
sandwiches, chips, pizza and roller dogs to curb your hunger. Plus, we always have free popcorn.
Don’t miss one of Wabasha’s best attractions!