Visit Barton’s Brickhouse Boutique this season for great seasonal shopping. We have a house full of items for you to browse! Our boutique is easy to find in Wabasha. We are located on 2nd Street, across the street from the VFW. Look for fun outdoor items in our front yard!
Shop 25% off most storewide merchandise through the month of November!
Bring in this coupon to redeem your offer.
Barton’s Brickhouse Boutique :
- Open Nov 1st thru December 8th Thursday thru Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are a friendly, full-service florist proudly serving Wabasha, Minnesota for over 57 years with the highest quality fresh flower and gift choices available.
Convenient store hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 ~ Sat 9:00-3:00 ~ Sunday for Funeral Work only. We offer daily delivery to hospitals and funeral homes in the area. Rural delivery charges vary, so call for details.
Tour Buses Welcome: Educational Tours, Chocolate Tastings, and Wine and Chocolate Pairings by reservation, groups of ten or more.
The Chocolate Escape specializes in old-fashioned, homestyle chocolates and candies. Brian specializes in making the most delicious turtles you have ever had! Please stop in and see us!
Monday – Thursday 10am-5pm
Friday – Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
Hand-Made Artisan Gifts
Local World Gallery has Pottery, Paintings, Jewelry, Cards, Silk Scarves and Ties, Vintage Vinyl, Guitars, Amps…and Slinkys.
One and half blocks from Eagle Center.
Tuesday thru Saturday: 10-6