Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites, the newest hotel in Wabasha, Minnesota, located in the Mississippi River Valley of Southeastern Minnesota.
Need a destination for a family reunion or a small corporate retreat? Our lodge features a meeting room for up to 50 guests, free high-speed Internet access and an 18-hole golf course.
Let our knowledgeable staff help plan your perfect vacation or tour in the beautiful Mississippi River Valley! Once you get here, we’ll help launch your day with a free AmericInn Perk breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, homemade Belgian waffles and more. And you’ll have a cozy room to come home to for the rest and relaxation at the end of the day – all you need to worry about is having a good time!
Top Hotel Features and Services
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Fireplace Suites available
- Whirlpool Suites available
- Cable TV with Movie Channels
- Free Wired High Speed Internet Access
- Heated indoor pool
- Free parking/Large vehicle parking
- Rooms for guests with disabilities
Detailed Property Features
- AAA Approved
- Accessible Rooms Available
- Games/Puzzles Available
- Children Age 18 and Under Stay Free with Adult
- Cold Weather Hook-Ups
- Complimentary Weekday Local Newspaper
- Complimentary Weekday USA Today Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fitness Center Nearby (charge applies)
- Free AmericInn Perk Continental Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Game Area
- Gift Shop
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Vehicle Parking (Buses, Trailers, etc.)
- Meeting Room
- Pet Friendly Rooms Available
- Roll-Away Beds for Rent
- DVD Player Available at Front Desk
- Water Basketball Hoops
The Historic Anderson House is ideally located on Main Street in Wabasha, MN. The front rooms show peek-a-boo views of the Mississippi river and have a spectacular perennial flower garden with ambiance, warmth and cheer. There is a feeling of time being stopped as you meander through the antique filled rooms with the high beds, marble topped dressers, handmade quilts, Victorian pictures, paintings etc.
The Anderson House Hotel offers many amenities similar to modern hotels.
- Each room has a private bathroom
- Jacuzzi suites
- Suites with a refrigerator and a microwave
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free hot breakfast
- Iron w/Ironing board (available)
- Hairdryer (available)
- Roll away bed for rent
- Free street parking
- Board games (available)
- Use of backyard patio deck w/furniture
- No pets allowed
- Gift Shop, Banquet/Meeting Room
- Open seasonally (February thru the end of October)
- Walking distance to the National Eagle Center, shops, restaurants, and Pubs
- Swimming Beach, parks and a Bike Rental Shop nearby
You can book now online http://www.eaglesontheriver.com or call 1.800.482.8188 or 1.651.565.3509 to reserve your special get away!
2019 Holiday Hours:
December 23rd: 10 am – 9 pm
Christmas Eve: Closed
December 26th – 30th: 10 am – 9 pm
December 31st: 10am – 6pm
January 1st: 10am – 8 pm
Normal hours resume on January 2nd 2020
Coffee Mill offers the best of coulee skiing with a unique bowl arrangement for convenient lift accessibility and protection from cold winter winds.
Extra long slopes combined with no lift lines provide a great skiing and snowboarding experience second to none.
Located near the Mississippi River in Nelson, Wisconsin. Stop by for lunch or dinner, a scoop or two of gourmet ice cream… and shopping at Laura’s Treasures! Daily specials of BBQ will fill you up & a full service bar now open! Check out our “Daily Specials” at http://www.jandjbbq.com
The Best Ribs on the River!
Home of the famous Grumpy Old Men movies… Slippery’s offers a full service bar and restaurant located on the main channel of the Mississippi River.
Pull your boat up and stay for a while… we have a 200 foot dock right on our property for easy walk up and sit down service!
During the summer enjoy specials on our patio bar!
Planning a wedding?
We have a full banquet room for up to 200 people!