General Admission: $6.00 for adults, $4.00 for students (grade school through college). Free for small children accompanied by supervising adults and free for military personnel on active duty.
Family Membership: $25.00. Unlimited general admission for a couple, their minor children or grandchildren, two free guest passes and 50% off admission to special events and programs
Individual Membership: $15.00. Unlimited general admission and 50% off admission to special events and programs.
Group Tours: Special rates and admission hours are available for all per-arranged group tours.
LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
This landmark interpretive center is a destination on the banks of the Mississippi River that connects people to eagles in nature, history, and cultures.
Home to five permanently injured bald and golden eagles, visitors can meet the eagle ambassadors up-close in a truly unique setting, enjoy daily classroom programs, explore two floors of interactive exhibits, and view wild eagles over the river.
The National Eagle Center is open year-round (10am-5pm daily) and offers seasonal programming and events. For a complete listing, visit the website calendar.
The mission of the Wabasha County Historical Society at Reads Landing Museum is to collect, protect, preserve, and interpret materials relating to the natural and cultural history of Wabasha County and its people.
Open Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mid-May to Mid-October
$5.00 – Non-WCHS Member Adult Admission
$3.00 – Non-WCHS Member Student Admission
FREE – WCHS Members