Hoppy Girl Brewing LLC dba Turning Waters Back Alley Brewing Co is now open to the public. We are located on the premises in the backyard or back alley of Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast & Adventure, located at 136 Bridge Ave, Wabasha, MN. With over seven years in the brewing field, head brewer Ford Pearson, has created flavorful, amazing, tasting and down right mind blowing craft beers. You must taste them for yourself. We also offer wine, hard ciders, soda and coffee (upon request) for your refreshments and Pep’s Original Draughthaus Pizzas and Cedar Crest Ice Cream out of Cedarburg, WI. Both of them are made with the freshest ingredients.
We are family friendly brewpub with a large outdoor patio. As much as we love animals, we ask that you leave your dogs etc… at home. We prefer a non-smoking space, but have a designated spot outdoors for smoker’s away from the property. Since this is also our home at the bed & breakfast, we ask that you respect our home and our guests staying at the bed & breakfast.
If you like fun & games, we have it here; bags/boards, giant jenga, yard dice, cards, cribbage and more….Feel free to bring your favorite game to play. Since we have a license to sell liquor, brew our craftbeer and sell our beer, PLEASE do not bring your personal alcohol on the premises. We have live music from local talented friends now and then so check out our website http://www.turningwatersbrewing.com, Facebook page Hoppy Girl Brewing aka Turning Waters Back Alley Brewing Co or simply call us 651-564-1568.
Our hours vary since we are a small business and also house lodging guests in our bed & breakfast. We look forward to set hours when we are in full production of our craftbeer. Thanks for visiting us and we look forward to meeting you.
*Check-in on Social Media
*Mug Club Memberships
*Fun & Games
*CASH, Local CHECKS, CREDIT CARDS Accepted
Wabasha Store – 106 Hiawatha Drive – Phone: 565-4543
Kellogg Store – Knowlton Street – Phone: 767-4768
LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
Authentic Mexican Grill
Food. Beer. Margaritas.
Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fridays & Saturdays 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Hola! Welcome to Los Portales Mexican Restaurant page. We offer may different kinds of Mexican food and spirits. We have all kinds of Mexican ingredients to make an authentic Mexican experience out of your meal. Our restaurant includes different kinds of specialties and desserts from our hometown in Mexico, and 10 years of experience in the restaurant business.
We would like you to stop by and have a great experience when it’s about home made Mexican food. This is a family own business and we’d like you to be part of it.
Also, we count with a full open bar ready for you to come to celebrate all of your special events: come and get a free dessert or a free shot of our best tequila on your birthday, we are good at celebrating.
Gracias, Amigo! See you soon!