Area Jobs & Career Opportunites
We are seeking an upbeat and motivated Assistant Store/Grocery Manager in our Wabasha location. This position requires management experience and knowledge of OSHA Safety and Sanitation policies. Must be knowledgeable on inventory, ordering, interviewing, and hiring processes. Other responsibilities include team communication, task delegation, event coordination, merchandising, and the ability to lift (50+ lbs). We offer competitive wages and benefits with this full time position. If you are ready to lead and develop an amazing team with our Wabasha Store Director, apply online or in store with your resume today.
We are now seeking a Bakery Manager to lead our bakery team in Wabasha, MN. Management experience and cake decorating experience is required for this position. Must be willing to work with flexible scheduling around staff needs. Bakery Manager must be serve safe certified, have knowledge of food sanitation and safety, maintain accurate scheduling of staff, complete order and inventory processes (lifting 50 lbs. +), maintain freshness of all bakery products, and maintain cleanliness of full kitchen in coordination with Deli Team. This includes full-time hours with great pay and benefits packages. Apply online with a resume at Indeed or at dicksfreshmarket.com. You can also stop in store to fill out an application today.
United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha and Pierce Counties is looking for new board members to represent Wabasha County. Three year terms begin this April. Our recent board assessment describes the person we are looking for as:
- A Motivator/Influencer in your community – someone who knows people and isn’t hesitant to talk to and meet new people.
- Human Resources, IT or Financial experience a big plus.
- Board members who live or work within Goodhue, Wabasha or Pierce Counties and are willing to come to Red Wing for 10 board meetings each year.
- All genders, races welcome to apply. Must be 18 years or older.
- People who already are passionate about helping others through the work of United Way or want to learn more.
Please apply to United Way by March 20th. For an application and a board job description click on the link below.
The Work Force development Inc is offering Free, short-term hands on Cement Masons Training that will expose you to what you need to know to begin your career in just 1 month, and will give you the skills to enter a field that pays an average hourly wage of $29.00 plus union benefits.
Cement Masons, Plasterers, and Shophands Participant Requirements for WDI Staff
- Have graduated from high school or earned their GED
- Provide proof of a valid driver’s license
- Be 18 years or older
- Be able to pass a drug screen at the time of an offer of employment
- Provide I-p supporting documentation
- Provide proof of income and income documentation for the previous six months (if applicable)
- Provide proof of public assistance (if applicable)
- Provide proof of veteran’s status (if applicable)
Applicants will be asked to take the TABE
- Minimum allowable English score equivalent to 6th grade
- Scale Score Range: 536 – 549
- Minimum allowable math score equivalent to 4th grade
- Scale Score Range: 496 – 516
Male Applicants, 18 years or older, will be asked to prove Selective Service Registration
Four Week Training held at Workforce Development Inc
- 2070 College View Road East, Rochester, MN
- Phone: 507-767-2214
- Park in the East parking lot, enter door H8, follow signs
- Class runs Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- First Day of Class – Monday, March 4th – Friday, March 29th
Twelve to Fifteen Students in the Class
Contact or visit your local Workforce Development Inc. office or call 507-512-0494 to learn more!
Contact the Wabasha Office at 651-565-235!
Experienced Meat Cutter needed in our new Dick’s Fresh Market-Wabasha Store! Must have meat cutting experience , knowledge of OSHA safety, and sanitation policies. If you want to work for a great team click the links below to apply online:
Dick’s fresh Market
221 Hiawatha Drive West
Wabasha, MN 55981
Got a Job to Post?
Chamber Members: Send us your job opening and we will post to the website and e-newsletters.