Area Jobs & Career Opportunites
Interested candidates must submit an online application through the Cardinal Health internal careers site before the posting’s removal date. One online application must be submitted for each position. Late applications may be accepted at the hiring manager’s discretion.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:00p, – 1:00am. You get Fridays off!
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
WABASHA KELLOGG PUBLIC SCHOOL is looking for people to join its food service staff for the upcoming school year! We need 2 dishwashers (10:30-1:30), as well as substitutes for days the regular kitchen staff is gone. If you are interested in one of those paid positions in our fun and fast-paced school kitchen and cafeteria, please contact Food Service Director Kristi Kropp at 651-565-3559, ext.. 204 or [email protected].
We are currently looking for a friendly person to join out front desk staff. We are looking to fill a 3pm-10pm shift with some day shifts available. Some weekends are required. This is a part-time position that may turn into full-time. Stop by the hotel to fill out an application today and join a fun place to work!
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Proven experience as cook, but able to train
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to work with our Deli Management team in the new Wabasha store. Management experience preferred but not required. Professional deli and customer service experience is a must for this position. Must be willing to work with flexible scheduling around staff needs. This includes full-time hours with great pay and benefits. Apply online with a resume or stop in store to fill out an application.
Part-time Deli Associate positions are available as well.