LARK Toys, with over 20,000-sq-feet to explore, is one of the largest independent specialty toy stores in the country. Our knowledgeable family of staff is always happy to assist visitors as they enjoy self-guided tours throughout our unique facility.
- Our one-of-a-kind hand-carved Carousel ($2 rides every 30 minutes).
- LARK-exclusive wooden pull-toys & puzzles, made on location.
- Games & puzzles, science & nature, arts & crafts, puppets, dress-up, musical instruments, dolls & dollhouses, castles, magic, kites, wooden train sets, beach & bath toys, active games, and more.
- An array of new, classic, and award-winning titles to browse in our Bookstore.
- Miniatures, collectibles, replicas, nostalgic items, gag gifts, novelties, plush, vinyl, wood, tin, and wind-up toys.
- Memory Lane, our antique toy museum, with hundreds of toys & games on display.
- A Candy Store filled with taffy, gourmet jellybeans, and other timeless favorites.
- A Cafe for sandwiches & snacks, with an exquisite selection of ice cream flavors
- Fresh fudge available at The Fudge Tree
- Miniature Llamas
- A Carousel-side dining area (capacity 75+)
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses at our ongoing projects, creations, and renovations.
- A beautifully landscaped 18-hole Miniature Golf course, featuring a play-through mountain, waterfalls, ponds, streams, and the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River valley on the horizon.
- Outdoor picnic area.
Family owned & operated, LARK Toys is committed to offering high-quality, healthy, developmental products & services, and maintaining an environment that enriches social understanding, creativity, imaginative play, and fun for children of all ages.
Home cooking without the dishes. Town and Country offers all you can eat fish and shrimp every Friday evening serving 4pm till 9pm. Also serving our awesome prime rib along with our all you can eat shrimp serving every Saturday evening 4pm till 8pm. Breakfast is amazing!
The very best in everything, but make sure you leave room for dessert!
I was craving just real homemade food… And totally found it. Very personable and friendly service. Enough food to fill you up!