The Historic Anderson House is ideally located on Main Street in Wabasha, MN. The front rooms show peek-a-boo views of the Mississippi river and have a spectacular perennial flower garden with ambiance, warmth and cheer. There is a feeling of time being stopped as you meander through the antique filled rooms with the high beds, marble topped dressers, handmade quilts, Victorian pictures, paintings etc.
The Anderson House Hotel offers many amenities similar to modern hotels.
- Each room has a private bathroom
- Jacuzzi suites
- Suites with a refrigerator and a microwave
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free hot breakfast
- Iron w/Ironing board (available)
- Hairdryer (available)
- Roll away bed for rent
- Free street parking
- Board games (available)
- Use of backyard patio deck w/furniture
- No pets allowed
- Gift Shop, Banquet/Meeting Room
- Open seasonally (February thru the end of October)
- Walking distance to the National Eagle Center, shops, restaurants, and Pubs
- Swimming Beach, parks and a Bike Rental Shop nearby
You can book now online http://www.eaglesontheriver.com or call 1.800.482.8188 or 1.651.565.3509 to reserve your special get away!